Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by The Funky Dot! Feel free to look around, there's tons of fun & funky stuff to see.

Please remember, no two items will be exactly identical. Everything can be tweeked to the colors of your choice as each item is handmade once you place your order.

If you have any questions, want more information, or want to place an order contact me at funky.dot.spot@gmail.com

Refer your friends! If they place an order & mention your name, you get 10% off your next order!!!

***I'm just getting started, much more to come!***



Wednesday, January 4, 2012

WOW - I suck at blogging!

So.... yeah.... I totally stink at keeping this updated!  Please know that ALL of my items are posted on Facebook, so while this blog is super outdated, The Funky Dot Facebook page is up to date.  Hopefully I will have time to throw some things on Etsy today as well... we shall see!

I've got a few new items to add.... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment