Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by The Funky Dot! Feel free to look around, there's tons of fun & funky stuff to see.

Please remember, no two items will be exactly identical. Everything can be tweeked to the colors of your choice as each item is handmade once you place your order.

If you have any questions, want more information, or want to place an order contact me at funky.dot.spot@gmail.com

Refer your friends! If they place an order & mention your name, you get 10% off your next order!!!

***I'm just getting started, much more to come!***



Wednesday, September 14, 2011

For Your Car.... a little something different!

Want a cute plate for the front of your car?
Want something fun for your golf cart (I sure do!)
Want your initials on your car but want something different?
WHO DOESN'T!?!?

I am IN LOVE with this polka dot decal!  Who wants the boring
old everyday solid colored decal when you can have polka dots,
animal print, BRIGHT solids, & much, much more to choose from!!!
Plates come in TONS of solid colors, polka dots, zebra print,
houndstooth... I could go on!
Ask & I'll give you LOTS to choose from!

Contact me for pricing!

No comments:

Post a Comment