Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by The Funky Dot! Feel free to look around, there's tons of fun & funky stuff to see.

Please remember, no two items will be exactly identical. Everything can be tweeked to the colors of your choice as each item is handmade once you place your order.

If you have any questions, want more information, or want to place an order contact me at funky.dot.spot@gmail.com

Refer your friends! If they place an order & mention your name, you get 10% off your next order!!!

***I'm just getting started, much more to come!***



Tuesday, November 9, 2010

For those of you in Fayetteville (& other ramblings....)

Tomorrow evening (Wednesday 11/10) there will be a small craft show at Honeycutt Elementary.  My mom will be there will some of my stuff & will be taking orders.  I believe the show runs from 3:30p - 7p... stop by & see her if you're in the area!

On a separate note, I want to apologize if anyone feels like it's taking me a while to get your orders done.  I'm sure most of you know that aside from crafting I have a full time job, a 3 1/2 year old that I spend much of my free time with, and a baby on the way.  The latter has caused some of my motivation to disappear once my little boy goes to bed & I often find myself crashed out on the couch as opposed to painting/crafting.

So... I'm looking for some feedback.  I've been asked to do a review for CSN & I'm super siked!  A while back I did a giveaway & got really caught up in checking out the endless array of products they carry!  My problem is I don't know what I want to get.... do I think of my family & get something for our (almost finished) screen porch like an awesome barstool?  Do I get something my big boy would love, like this T-Rex?  Do I get something for the newbie - you can't go wrong with a Beatles reference onesie?  Does Momma get a nice relaxing place to chill? I've always loved these chair hammocks.  (Don't laugh, it could happen. I could, maybe, possibly, get a chance to sit & relax.... maybe.)  So.... what do you think?  What should I get?  What would you like to hear a review on????

I think the extra hormones have also caused a bit of random-ness..... oh wait, I've always been like that :)

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to go and check out the craft show at Honeycutt but baby Zion had other plans:-). I think you should review something that you really like(any of the items you referred to would work). I love their Le Crueset line. Looking forward to your review and i know what you mean regarding the preggo hormones!;-)

    ReplyDelete